Features of Ahuja ACX-202 Active Crossover Networks System
- Ahuja ACX-202 Active Crossover Networks System
- A highly reliable, high performance 2 channel active crossover for use with the best cabinet speakers and subwoofers. Apart from top speakers in stereo mode, ACX-202 allows subwoofers to be connected in either stereo or mono mode.
- Full Stereo mode with Dual High & Low-frequency outputs. Six selectable crossover frequencies. Extra sharp 24db / octave filter for very clear separation of frequency bands.
- Separate output for connecting subwoofer in mono mode, with 2 selectable crossover frequencies & 24db / octave filter.
- Separate input level controls for each channel, with LED indicator for clipping level.
- Phase Reversal Facility for Lo Outputs.
- XLR as well as TRS connectors for balanced inputs & outputs.
Model Ahuja ACX-202
Type Crossover Networks Speaker
Input Sensitivity 1V/20KW
Low, High Out Filter Slope 24dB/Oct
Crossover Frequencies For Stereo Mode: 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 180Hz, 250Hz / For Sub MONO Mode: 80Hz, 120Hz
Frequency Range 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio 85dB
Indications Power ON LED, Clip LED
Power Supply AC: 240V 50Hz
Protection AC: Fuse 1Amp. (T 1A L)
Dimensions W483 × H52 × D231 mm
Weight 2.85kg approx.
Warranty as per manufacturer