Features of Ahuja AFT-24F2 Automatic Feedback Terminator PA Signal Processors
- Ahuja AFT-24F2 Automatic Feedback Terminator PA Signal Processors
- AFT-24F2 is a dual channel automatic feedback suppression unit. This feature packed signal processor is designed to provide fast and accurate feedback control in fixed installations as well as live shows.
- 24 digital notch filters and LED indicators for each channel.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs available through XLR connectors and 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo phone sockets.
- Each channel has a control for selecting the filter width between 1/80th and 1/5th octave.
- Dual input sensitivity of -10dBV and +4dBu is provided for each channel, which is individually selectable through push switches.
- Each channel has separate push switch for choosing between three modes of operation – Bypass/ Setup/Live.
- Provision of a Lock switch on rear panel enables the user to keep its settings intact during a program.
- Four segment LED indicator and a Clip LED for each channel.
Model Ahuja AFT-24F2
Type Automatic Feedback Terminator PA Signal Processors
Input Impedance 30kΩ Balanced/15kΩ Unbalanced
Max Input Line Level +20.5dBu
Output Impedance 100Ω Balanced/50Ω Unbalanced
MAX Output Level +14.5dBu
A/D Conversion 24 bit
Sampling Rate 48kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio 100dB
Frequency Response 20-20,000Hz (-1dB)
Power Requirement 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
Dimension W483 × H45 × D200 mm
Warranty as per manufacturer