Features of Ahuja CMC-4100 Conference System
- Ahuja CMC-4100 Chairman Unit
- Chairman Unit
- The CMC-4100 Chairman and CMD-4200 Delegate Units have
built-in loudspeakers and high quality sensitive electret
condenser transducer mounted on 16" flexible goosenecks.
- The microphones of the units are equipped with a Ring LED
indicator for easy visual identification of the unit in operation.
Each unit has a headphone output with volume control.
- The stylish, free-standing cast aluminium case has an angled
facia incorporating the TALK switch which automatically mutes
the internal speaker.
- The Chairman Unit also has a non-lockable PRIORITY switch
which interrupts the meeting with a chime tone and mutes the
delegates' microphones. Both units have recessed volume
controls for setting desired sound levels.
- The matching CMS-4300 Secretary Unit has a built-in
loudspeaker and a headphone output with volume control.
- The Secretary Unit enables proceedings to be recorded
through a cassette recorder, for a stenographer present to take
notes and to relay pre-recorded messages or music to
- 1.30kg (w/o cable)
- 12 Months Warranty
BRAND Ahuja View all products of Ahuja
Microphone -63dBV/µbar (7.5mV/Pa)
Current Consumption < 50mA Max.
Mic Auto Switch-Off Time/td> 75 seconds approx
Output Line, Headphone with Volume Control
Speaker Max Input 300mW Impedance 16Ω
Controls Priority Switch, Talk Switch, Speaker Volume Control, Headphone Volume Control
Dimensions W145×H75×D180 mm
Weight 1.30kg (w/o cable)
Warranty 12 Months
Accessories Foam Windshield, 2.5m Interconnecting Cable