Features of Ahuja SSA-160DP Amplifier
- 60 WATTS
- AC & 24V DC Operation
- 5 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- Easy to Use
- Black Color
- Built-in MP3 player with remote control for USB, SD/MMC card reader.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the programme.
- Line Input for connecting the output from any external mixer or permitting SSA-160DP to be used as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
- 5 LED array for output level monitoring.
- 13.8KG Weight
- 12 Months Warranty
Amplifier Type Pa Amplifier With Built-In Player
220W Max., 160W RMS at 10% THD, 140W RMS at 5% THD, 120W RMS at 2% THD
Output Regulation ≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
Input Channels 5 × Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470 kΩ
Frequency Response 50Hz–18,000Hz ±3dB
Signal to Noise Ratio 60dB
Tone Controls Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz
Outputs Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ
Speaker Outputs 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V
Digital Player MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader
Power Supply AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)
Power Consumption AC: 300VA DC: 4A
Dimensions W420 × H155 × D320 mm
Number Of Items 1
Warranty 12 Month