Features of Ahuja PA Audio Mixing Consoles - Stereo Model-RMX-1700
- Ahuja Mixer RMX-1700
- Professional multi-purpose mixer in standard 19" rack mountable chassis, suitable for a variety of applications in installations and general P.A.
- 12 Balanced Mic inputs with 2 Aux and 1 Line. Each channel uses 6.3mm (1/4”) balanced phone jack and accepts both balanced and unbalanced signals.
- MIC-1 has priority over all other inputs.
- Dual RCA plugs provided for CD stereo input.
- Independent USB play back channel.
- Active Bass, Treble & Master level control provided.
- Pre amp output for recording purpose provided through 6.3mm (1/4”) Jack.
- 4× balanced Line outputs through 6.3mm (1/4”) to connect number of amplifiers or boosters provided.
- Headphone output for monitoring purpose.
- 12 Months Warranty.
BRAND Ahuja View all products of Ahuja
Model Ahuja Mixer RMX-1700
Power Requirement AC: 220-240v 50/60Hz
Outputs 1 × Preamp 200mV/600Ω, 4 × Line 1V/1kΩ, 1 × Headphone 200mV@ 8Ω
Frequency Response 20-20,000Hz (±1dB)
Distortion < 1%
Signal to Noise Ratio 60dB
Input Channels 12 × Mic 0.75mV/2kΩ (bal.), 2 × Aux 100mV/150kΩ (unbal.), 1 × CD 250mV/20kΩ, 1 × Line 250mV/20kΩ (bal.)
Digital Player MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC card reader
Tone Controls Bass ± 10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ± 10dB at 10kHz
Dimensions W483 × H97 × D274 mm
Warranty 12 Months