Features of Ahuja Mixer AMX-1412 14 Channels
- Ahuja Mixer AMX-1412
- 14 Channel
- AC & 24V DC Operation
Input Channels : Each Channel has separate 1/4” balanced phone jack for Mic and
Line & accepts both balanced & unbalanced signals.
- AUX Control : This controls the level of the channel in the final mix to Aux Send output.
- AUX Send & AUX Return : These have been provided for sending the pre-fader
output of channels for monitoring or for adding a Special Effects Unit.
- MONO/STEREO Output : Mono output is available from either Left & Right output
jacks when the switch is in ‘Mono’ position.
- Each channel has GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE, ECHO, PAN and slide LEVEL controls
with CLIP LED indicator.
- Echo section provided with Delay, Repeat & Level controls. Tape section for Record &
- 12 Months Warranty
BRAND Ahuja View all products of Ahuja
Model AMX 1412
Power Requirement AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz, DC: 24v (2×12V Car Battery)
MIC Input (Impedance/Gain) 2kΩ/62dB
LINE Input (Impedance/Gain) 20kΩ Balanced/42dB, 10kΩ Unbalanced/42dB
Distortion < 0.08%
Frequency Response 30Hz - 20kHz (+0, -1dB)
Tone Controls Bass: ± 12dB at 100Hz, Treble: ± 12dB at 10kHz
Line Output -10dBm/+2dBm (200mV/1V)
Line Output HI 0dBm/+17dBm (775mV/5.5V)
ECHO/Reverb System Digital Signal Processing
Signal to Noise Ratio >70dB (0dBm, 0.775V)
Dimensions W633 × H93 × D420 mm
Warranty 12 Months