DELIVERY TIME : 4 T0 8 BUSINESS DAYS
Features of Ahuja WSL-2500R PA Lectern System (Podium)
- Ahuja WSL-2500R PA Lectern System
- 40 Watt amplifier capacity
- Detachable Gooseneck Microphone
- In built Podium Light
- Inbuilt MP3 Player & Recorder
- Compact, versatile and easy-to-assemble wireless Lectern Amplifier with built-in 40W amplifier.
- Contains a built-in speaker system consisting of 3nos. 6. (165mm) coated dual cone speakers. Provision is given for connecting external speaker, if required.
- Supplied with a detachable gooseneck condenser microphone and a reading light for the podium top.
- Contains a built-in VHF wireless microphone diversity receiver. High-quality VHF handheld wireless microphone supplied. (Available in four different frequencies).
- Provision for connecting a wired microphone through a 6.3mm phone jack or a line source through an XLR connector.
- Built-in digital recorder cum MP3 player, which can record on USB pen drives or SD cards.
- Facility for connecting a stereo auxiliary source through L&R RCA plug. It accepts four different sensitivities of the auxiliary signal which are selectable through a slide switch.
- Separate output connectors for LINE OUT & REC OUT through mini male XLR & 6.3mm phone socket respectively, allowing the lectern system to be connected to external amplifiers for further amplification, if required.
- Handheld wireless microphone & gooseneck podium microphone have voice priority over all other inputs. This feature can be switched ON or OFF through a slide switch.
- Tonal adjustment can be done through cut-boost type Bass & Treble controls.
- Rugged & stable floor standing base. Can be fixed to the floor with brackets (provided), if required.
- Operates on 240V 50Hz mains supply.
Model Ahuja WSL-2500R
Type Ahuja PA Lectern System(Podium)
40 Watts Max.
Speaker Impedance(External) 4
Input Channels Sensitivity Mic-1: 3.0mV Mic-2: 1.8mV Line: 100mV
Aux Position-1: 100mV Aux Position-2: 180mV
Frequency Response 100-16,000Hz
Tone Control Bass Â±6dB at 80Hz Treble Â±6dB at 8kHz
REC. Output 1V (nominal)
Power Supply AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption AC 100W
Dimensions W420Ã—H1135Ã—D580 mm
HANDHELD WIRELESS TRANSMITTER
Microphone Dynamic Unidirectional
RF Carrier Frequency 174.10, 181.90, 190.32, 97.10MHz
Frequency Stability Â±0.005%
Spurious Emissions 45dB Max.
RF Output Power 15mW Max.
Frequency Response 50-15,000Hz
Dynamic Range 100dB
Battery 9 V
Dimension Ø55 x L244mm
Weight 200g (Without battery)
Warranty as per manufacturer