Features of Ahuja BSX-602DP Portable PA Speaker
- BSX-602DP features a built-in rechargable 7.2Ah battery and a suitable, well designed circuit for charging the battery from AC mains.
- Low Battery LED indication is provided, along with a circuit to prevent deep discharge of the battery.
- The built-in battery makes the BSX-602DP Portable PA System truly versatile, allowing it to be carried and operated anywhere. - It is ideal for outdoor meetings, coaching classes, lecture halls, presentations, exhibitions, field publicity etc.
- 50W Portable Public Address System.
- Uses Class D technology.
- Lower current consumption in Class D ensures longer battery backup.
- For using wireless microphone systems, 12V DC output is available for connecting a wireless receiver.
- 203mm (8”/8W) dual core full range speaker.
- Elegant and stylish looking moulded cabinet.
- Built-in MP3 player with USB, SD/MMC card reader, bluetooth facility & remote control.
50W RMS at 5% THD 40W RMS at 1% THD
Output Regulation ≤ 2dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
Input Channels 2 × Mic 1.5mV/4.7kΩ, 1 x Aux 100mV/330kΩ
Frequency Response 50-18,000Hz ±3dB
Signal to Noise Ratio 60dB
Tone Controls Bass: ±5dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±5dB at 10kHz
Protections Fuse AC 1A, DC 6A
Power Supply AC: 220V-240V 50/60Hz DC: 12V (12V Car Battery) and 12V Built-in 7Ah Rechargable Battery
AC Power Consumption 50VA
Dimensions W270 x H410 x D280 mm
Warranty 12 Months