Features of Ahuja XPA-3010DP Portable PA Speaker
- SUB-300A is a powered sub-woofer designed for excellenct low frequency reproduction in music programmes and other PA applications.
- Fitted with a heavy duty 12" speaker in a painted plywood cabinet, with black metal grille protection.
- Built-in 300W RMS amplifier, the SUB-300A also has built in active crossover with 100Hz high pass filter.
- No external crossover is required.
- The SUB-300A can be driven by any standard mixer.
- Link/Loopthrough Output is provided to connect an additional SUB-300A.
- Built in Clip Limiter, to guard against accidental overloading of the input.
- Volume Control, Ground Lift Switch and Phase Reversal Switch provided.
- High Pass output which can be used to drive the top speaker without any external Crossover.
Frequency Response 47-125 Hz
Input 1V / 0dBu
SPL at (1W/1m) 96dB
Max. Rated SPL 121dB
Low Frequency Speaker 1×12” with Ø2.5” Voice Coil
Protections AC: Fuse 1×3A (T 3A L)
Power Supply AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz
AC Power Consumption 400 VA
Dimensions W530 × H370 × D480 mm
Warranty 12 Months