Features of Ahuja L18-SW1300V Professional PA Speaker
- Ahuja Ahuja L18-SW1300V Professional PA Speaker
- Introducing an 18” extended low-frequency speaker with matchless power and exquisite design.
- Delivers deep, powerful bass in compact bass reflex as well as horn loaded sub-woofer design.
- L18-SW1300V has 4Ω impedance.
- Assembled in a strong and well vented octagonal shaped aluminium die-cast frame.
- Aluminium demodulating ring fitted for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Heavy duty 5” copper voice coil wound inside/outside on fibreglass former for withstanding high temperatures.
- Triple-rolled cloth surrounds with deep corrugations and double spider design to give better control of cone excursion.
- Special double treated cone for water splash resistance
- Ideal for usage in a wide variety of professional sub-woofer applications.
Model Ahuja L18-SW1300X
Type Professional PA Speaker
Power Rating 1300W RMS/2600W Programme
Nominal Diameter 457mm (18”)
Nominal Impedance 4Ω
Sensitivity (1W/1m) 97 dB
Magnet Weight 5.65kg
Resonant Frequency (Fs) 37Hz
DC resistance (Re) 3.6Ω
Electromagnetic Q(Qes) 0.27
Mechanical Q(Qms) 4.33
Total Q(Qts) 0.25
Compliance Equivalent Volume(VAS) 186 Litr
Surface Area of Cone(Sd) 1257cm2
Reference Efficiency(ηo) 3.5%
Voice Coil 5.0"
Moving Mass (Mms) 212gm
BL Product(BL) 25.8TM
Coil Inductance(Le) 1.3mH
Overall Diameter 475 × 455 mm
Depth 202 mm
Baffle Hole Diameter 422mm
Bolt Mount Diameter (PCD) 443 mm (8 Bolts)
Warranty as per manufacturer