Features of Ahuja Speakers PA Driver Units(Model-AU 40XT)
- Ahuja AU-40®XT
- Weatherproof and rugged construction.
- High SPL, crisp penetrating sound.
- Voice coils precision-wound on an aluminium bobbin for efficient heat dissipation.
- Model AU-40®XT has a built-in 100V transformer with easily selectable power
taps/impedance by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear.
- Degree of protection IP 66 provided, when mounted on a reflex horn, against foreign
particles such as dust and jets of water thus making them ideal for outdoor use.
- Meets EN 60529.
- 12 Months Warranty
Input Power 40W Rms/60w Max.
Power Taps On 100V Line 250Ω/40W, 330Ω/30W 500Ω/20W, 1kΩ/10W, 2kΩ/5W
Frequency Response 160-7,000Hz
SPL at 1kHz 112.5dB/1W/1m, 128.5dB/40W/1m
Temperature Range -30°to + 70°C
Throat Coupling 1-3/8” - 18TPI, Throat Couple No.1
Dimensions ø150 x H137 mm
Material Die-cast Aluminium Acoustic Head (Flange)
Warranty 12 Months