Features of Ahuja ALA 2400 Special Purpose Speakers
- Ahuja ALA 2400 Special Purpose Speakers
- 200 WATTS
- Special Purpose Speakers
- A full bandwidth modular line array comprising 4 trapezoidal enclosures arrayed in a
vertical pattern for controlled directivity.
- The four enclosures are intended to be used as an integrated unit, and are packaged
as a single variable dispersion system with nominal impedance 8 ohms.
- The line array package is aesthetically elegant and handsome, and also delivers
exceptionally good, clear, intelligible sound – directed wherever it is most required.
- The line array is supplied fitted with a wall mount bracket and handle.
- The relative angle between each of the enclosures is adjustable from 15 degrees to
60 degrees in 15 degree increments.
- Ideal for use in Auditoria… Gymnasiums… Sports Arenas… Indoor Stadia… Malls…
- 12 Months Warranty
Input Power 200W RMS
Frequency Response 70 to 20kHz (60° mode), 75 to 20kHz (45° mode), 80 to 20kHz (30° mode), 85 to 20kHz (15° mode)
Speaker Woofer 4 x 127mm (5”) Tweeter 12×25.4mm (1”) Dome Tweeter
SPL at (1W/1m) 96dB (60° mode), 97dB *45° mode), 98dB (30° mode), 99dB (15° mode)
Nominal Impedance 8Ω
Crossover Frequency 4kHz
Input Connectors Speakon + Terminal Strip
Dimensions W408 × H546 × D342 mm
Warranty 12 Months