Features of Ceasefire Prostar Fire Proximity Suit
- High Heat Resistance (as per ISO 17493) 0 Can withstand a heat level of 180 C for 5 minutes without any burning or melting and less than 5% shrinkage.
- Limited inflammability (as per ISO 15025)
- Tensile strength of 450N (as per ISO 13934-1)
- Seam tensile strength of 450N (as per ISO 1421:1998)
- Residual Strength (tensile strength after exposure to flames) of 450N (as per ISO 6942)
Type Prostar Proximity
Garment / Fabric Nomex, Omex Outer Shell : 95g/m2 with PU membrane
Helmet Shell Polyester Kevlar-glass laminate
Face Protector Made of polycarbonate covered with hardening coat
Supporting Belt With Tapes Made of Polyamide
Gloves Silicon bonded Kevlar glove is made with a knuckle protector and a breathable, waterproof and blood borne pathagon proof insert. Washable at 30°C!
Boots Upper Construction Flame retardant upper with heat insulation Level 3 capabilities
Sole / Heel Construction Slip resistant vulcanized rubber sole conforms to EN 13287