Features of Safex Stainless Steel Hose Coupling
- Body - Leaded Tin Bronze Sand Casting IS -318
- Phosphor Bronze 7608
- Washer - IS - 937 A
- Require minimum maintenance
- Provides for superior flexibility
- Provide safeguard from intensive stressing
- Ideally suited for use as wet riser system for firefighting
- 12 months Warranty
A Safex Stainless Steel Hose Coupling is a connector on the end of a hose to connect (or couple) it with another hose or with a tap or a hose appliance, such as an irrigation, fire sprinkler. It is usually made of stainless steel.
Type Stainless Steel Hose Coupling
Body type Stainless Steel
Size 63mm size
Hydrostatic Pressure Test 21KgF/cm2
For a period of 2 1/2 minutes.
Warranty 12 Months